Universal Service Funds Latest 2017 Jobs of Manager / Dy Manager
A company setup under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 is looking for experienced & dynamic individual for the following position on contract basis, based in Islamabad
Dy Manager / Manager
(Corporate Affairs and Assistant Company Secretary) – (01)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Person holding a master degree in business administration or commerce or being a law graduate from university recognized by the HEC. Or,
• Member of a recognized body of professional accountants, or
• Member of a recognized body of corporate or chartered secretaries.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in fields of corporate affairs and corporate compliance in large private or public organization(s).
• Must have experience of maintaining the company’s statutory registers;
• Must have experience of handling corporate issues of the company in line with rules and regulations defined by the SECP.
• Must be well aware of all corporate functions and liaison channels designed to reach all stakeholders including but not limited to industry analysts, sector players, government agencies and various direct or indirect participants.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES;
• To look after the legal and corporate responsibilities and matters of corporate governance of the company;
• To organize the company’s committee meetings, board meetings and annual general meeting (AGMs);
• To organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings
• To prepare minutes of board meetings and ensure circulations;
• In Corporate Affairs, incumbent will be responsible to advise management on matters of company compliance with legal obligations;
• As Assistant Company Secretary, incumbent shall be responsible for ensuring the board procedures are followed in its true spirit;
• To assist management on corporate legal affairs;
• To deal with statutory requirements of the firm on routine basis such as licenses, approvals and compliance.
The company offers competitive remuneration package. Above appointment will be on contract basis for three years. Contract is extendable by mutual consent, based on performance till the age of 60 years.
To apply, please send your latest CV to email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days from the publication date of this advertisement. Please do not forget to mention the following
a. Name of the post in the subject line of your email otherwise CVs shall not be entertained.
b. Date of Birth as per CNIC. CV will not be entertained if the date is not provided
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Last Date: 30 November, 2017